Benton Hot Springs Manager
We need an energetic dedicated and fun loving person to join our team. It is a lot of work and a lot of fun! Preferably, this is a full time position but we are flexible. Salary to start at $23-30 per hour depending upon experience. Housing with utilities included is available. We also provide quarterly profit sharing, IRA contributions, insurance stipend, paid vacation, and tips.
We are looking for someone with strong demonstrated abilities to work effectively with people and manage an active business. Benton Hot Springs is located in a beautiful remote area in the Eastern Sierra surrounded by public lands between the Sierra Nevada and White Mountains. The nearest full service community is 40 miles away.
The duties and responsibilities are :
* Overseeing daily operations and supervising staff. This includes managing staff work schedules, delegating work assignments and facilitating teamwork.
* Insuring quality positive guest services, interactions, and accurate reservations. This includes addressing guest requests, concerns, and needs.
* Cleaning rooms, houses, and tubs sites to a high quality standard as well as monitoring the work and accomplishments of staff.
* Overseeing and preparing breakfasts for guests. This includes ordering and managing supplies and food as well as food serving compliance with State laws.
* Maintaining accurate daily and weekly financial records.
* Effectively communicates with owner frequently and on appropriate issues. Clearly and effectively communicates both orally and in writing.
* If living onsite, answers and responds to after-hour calls from guests.
* Possesses a valid driver's license.
If you are interested or have questions, please call or email us at: 760-937-8169 firstname.lastname@example.org